Monday, July 30, 2012

Who's on First?

Question: Could we have a relationship chart of your PCs/NPCs? It seems really confusing.

I'm posting this just to let you know, anonymous questioner, that we have totally seen this question and we're totally working on it. Creating that kind of a complex graphic takes a little time, though, so rest assured that I'm on it during the coffee breaks between writing, revising and banging my head against the wall.

We'll post up the chart whenever it's finished, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. Xmind works wonders (for free!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, oh, really? Considering that software of any kind would be a lot faster than me doing it by hand in a graphics editor... I'm off to take a look!

      Delete