Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We're learning the internet!

You may have noticed the twitters on the right hand side of the screen.  We've decided to experiment in live tweeting from our games.  A little bit in character banter, a little crying, a little ST being a dick.  We're learning the ropes and we'll probably slowly get better at it, or get bored and stop doing it.  We havnt decided yet!

But if reading our inane comments is something that you might enjoy, you can tune in at our normal game time to watch along(or you may be able to read them all after the fact, I dont know how the internet works).  Wednesday 7pm to 1am EST will be normal game time.

You also may have read that two of our players are leaving.  This forces me to put our Sunday game on a possibly permanent hiatus.  So there probably wont be much updating of those characters past this weekend.
Anne is at an uncomfortable level of sadness about this, so give her internet hugs.

I like going out with a bang, so we're skipping 6 months of game play, and fitting in a weekend of marathon gaming to get to the conclusion of our current story(campaign).  Ragnarok.  The final semi-conclusion of everything the PCs have wrought over the past 3 years of gaming(7 years in game time).  I was prepared to run the game in December...I am not prepared to run it this weekend.  So Ive been busting out an average of 10 hours a day to make this happen.  Its gonna be crazy and epic.  My organization systems often involve note cards.  I finally finished the grand list of named NPCs that will be around for the event(not just around I guess, but taking major roles in the event), and there are 122.  My time is running out, but I think with a little lack of sleep I can put the finishing touches on some majorly awesome encounters.

Hopefully giving everyone an excellent weekend and sounding our friends out of the state with a bang :)  Wish me luck.

Also, we'll probably be attempting to tweet through ragnarok as well.  That will be friday after 7, and saturday early afternoon(time varying cause we're helping a different friend move starting at 8am saturday morning).  

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to this massive and epic gameathon, but also sad to think about no longer playing with the same great characters every week.

    I am more than confident that you can pull this off, John!

    ReplyDelete