Monday, July 30, 2012

The end is just a little harder when

Well it's finally over. Over the course of five days we played 40 hours of scion. It was tons of fun, but insanely exhausting. I couldnt have done it without the incredible spirit, dedication, and love from all my players. I definitely made some mistakes(having the most emotional scenes take place on the fifth(sixth actually) day at 5 am was definitely one of them. But I learned much from it and over the next month will keep revisiting and keep learning more. I'm certain that I made ragnarok too big. Seems impossible but it was true. I'll revisit that more on a later post though.

10 comments:

  1. It was epic and amazing and exciting and heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was too much badassery for a mere eight people to contain.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We seriously need to make a memorial video montage like they show at award ceremonies. I totally picture the surviving PCs getting together and watching that in the middle of their reminisce/plan session.

      Delete
  3. So did you go all the way and give the word a firey reboot or is it limping along like a wounded animal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Norse world certainly rebooted (sort of). Since they are far from the only powerful pantheon in the World as a whole, however, many other places are still doing just fine for themselves.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. John would thank you if he were conscious!

      Delete
  5. So, whose is all that blood, then?

    ReplyDelete