Friday, August 17, 2012

Divine Moshpit

Question: Are you really going to format the Legend 9-11 Gods for playability? Will Iris be included? I'd love to see the Associateds for Iris.

Yikes, we've definitely been talking about it. It'd be a massive project, and if we did do it would pretty much require us not to stat every Legend 9 to 11 god out there - there are hundreds of thousands of them, and we are but mortals. The thought of the hordes of little gods among the Dodekatheon alone is giving me an ulcer, and the Devas aren't far behind.

But it really sounds like a lot of fun, and after all, Legend 9-11 gods are an important part of Scion's landscape and always an option for a divine parent. If we ever finish these Titans and get to move on to something new, the Stat Everybody project will probably get added to the poll on the website, and join our massive queue of Scion-related work projects that prevent us from ever seeing the light of day except when we go on alcohol runs.

So maybe. Someday? Probably? We'll keep you posted.

(I imagine Iris probably has Psychopomp and Sky, but any more detail than that and I'll have to go put on my scholar hat and John will start yelling about Titanrealm maps again.)

7 comments:

  1. This was my question, as this project sounds like the best one! But I am surprised you gave Iris Psychopomp AND Sky! I was thinking you'd just give her Psychopomp and call it a day. Iris has always been one of my favorite Goddesses of the Dodekatheon despite her decline in popularity post-Iliad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I figure if a lady is Goddess of the Rainbow, she's probably rocking out the Sky. :)

      Delete
    2. She just has an eclectic, colorful wardrobe and stunts constantly. :)

      Delete
  2. Should there be rainbow boons in Sky? I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure it ought to mostly be covered by causing rain, which naturally covers rainbows... but I'd be open to rainbow-based boons if they were awesome. I just haven't thought of any at the moment.

      Delete