Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Voter Fraud

Hey, everybody...

Just leaving a quick note here to let you know that I've noticed that the polls are malfunctioning and randomly losing votes - last night the new fiction poll had nine votes but this morning had dropped to five, and I know the new pantheon poll was over 300 a few days ago but is down to somewhere in the 280s now.

I have no control over Blogger's shenanigans, but I'm investigating anyway in case there's anything we can do about it. In the meantime, please keep voting if you haven't, and we'll see about keeping a manual log over here so nobody's input is lost.

Stupid Blogger! Don't you know this is serious business?

3 comments:

  1. It's a bit saddening watching the votes for the Hittites slowly fading away with every... Blogger voter spaz? It was 7, then 6, and now only 5 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Not that they were going to win, but their pluckiness always encourages me.

      Delete
    2. Though, honestly, if there's ever any pantheon that's likely to up and lose it's votes it's this one. Where are Hannahanna's bees when you need them?

      Delete