Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anne's Fiction Corner

Just in time to not be heartwarming for the holidays, here's New Wounds and Old Feuds, a new story starring Sophia Archimedes, with appearances by Mitchell Gozer, Geoff Matheson and some other people she doesn't like very much. It is a tale of old grudges, new wars and unreasonable vengeance, not to mention the sins of both the parents and the children coming home to roost. Sometimes you have to learn the lessons of the Roman Empire the hard way.

By popular demand, the next story will return to Geoff and his shenanigans in the Egyptian underworld. The poll has been reset to the right with the new set of characters who are ready to have the next story; vote for your favorite and next time the roster will change again.

Out of my own curiousity: if you were one of the four people who voted "Other" on the last poll, who did you have in mind?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh - thats not to the 'other' question btw

      Delete
    2. Heh, I figured. Oh, hey, look at that - someone has already voted for Alison! What a coincidence. :)

      Delete
  2. I voted for Deirdre. She seems like a sweet girl and I'd like to see how she adjusts to being a Scion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With fishy parts, so far. :)

      It's been a while since Dierdre's gotten a turn - I know I'm ready to see her again!

      Delete
  3. I think my response was "Other" (It was a while back though). If so, it was intended to be Yadi.

    She's helpful!

    (By the by, the tweet box is comedy gold)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol, I was so certain no one read that.

      Delete
    2. Part of me wants context for a number of those tweets, another says that no context makes it better.

      Delete
    3. Oooh. Time to bother Amy about Yadi and her life!

      Delete
  4. Aurora's not on there :(

    Well Woody is my second favorite, so I'll vote for him instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora's not there because Woody's story needs to happen before her next one can, so you made the right choice. :)

      And between you and me, Woody's next story is a little bit Aurora-centric anyway. Those two characters get pretty inextricably stuck with one another from this point forward.

      Delete