Saturday, September 8, 2012

NPCs Character sheets

I have a new pet project.  Its finally getting all the updated stats for NPCS(and old pcs that are basically npcs) up on the website.  So I'll be updating hero, demigod, or god based on which is already there(and if they have yet achieved those legend).  I started the project a few days ago, and was just doing people randomly.  But then I thought I might ask if you all had any preferences and get those done first.

Ill try to do one every day, probably will be every other day though(and then another couple til anne can get them updated on the website).  Ill just go down in order from the comments in this thread and then go back to random when they're all done.  

10 comments:

  1. Captain Benford and a couple of his squad would be great

    Joanna Watkins and her mother would also be great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Joanna's mother is human, so that one's pretty simple. :)

      Delete
    2. Benford at legend 4, just take the marines in hero. Give them 8 str 8 stam total, along with 4 epics in both. Then 3 dots of frost and 3 dots of illusion.


      Joanna right pre rag would be doable. Her moms just a lady with 1 dot of prophecy. More of a curse then actually having a purview.

      Delete
  2. you know you should probably do Jay Ortiz first right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all the hype, I really want to see Jay Ortiz.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, we'll definitely do him.

      Delete
  3. I'd be curious to see your take on Circe, as well as Sangria's kids and Sigrdrifa.

    Pele would be lovely, but I won't hold my breath given the Polynesian pantheon/s aren't high on the priority list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Circe I suppose we could do. Id do her post goze wedding though so she'd be a bit higher legend then if you found her on her island.

      Sangrias kids are kids. Although aren I'll do and chicaua(or however the hell you spell it) is already done so he can be put up easily.

      Sigrdrifa I could do after I do everyone else, valkryies are "strange" to stat and where they fit in in the cosmology.

      Pele is sort of beyond the scope of the project because shes an actual historical god. More going for creations from our game only for now(although circe should be easy enough so throwing a bone).

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Some parts done already, more to come. Waiting on Anne to upload to website.

      Delete