Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The humans die

I pick up a skyscraper and use it as a club.  I have titanium tools so the building does not crumble.  Do the people inside get hurt or are they also protected?  

Im afraid those people are hella dead.  They're all inside bouncing against those titanium tool fueled walls.  Although I dont normally allow unseen shields to protect against  that type of damage, I might allow it in that particular instance if you really wanted to save those people.  Or you could aegis all the people.

But since you probably arent gonna bother doing those things when you need a sweet skyscraper weapon....they're probably gonna die.  I hope you dont have valor or order.  

4 comments:

  1. The title was answer enough. You probably didn't even need the rest. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest was worth it for "I hope you dont have valor or order."

      Delete
    2. True enough. Epic level of snark there.

      Delete