Saturday, May 18, 2013

Anne's Fiction Corner

Okay, so, this is not the story I was supposed to be working on. It's supposed to be Seamus' turn, as voted by you fine people, and I promise he's outlined and in process, but thanks to events transpiring in our god-level game, this story got bumped to the front of the line. I apologize to those eagerly awaiting events in the Irish quarter of the game, but the Margaritas' never take no for an answer.

So here we are. Today's story is Adrasteia Rising, starring Alison Margaritas, going it alone. It is a tale of the fluid nature of reality, the powers of crime and punishment, and the consequences of familial alienation.

Meanwhile, I'm heading back to Seamus, who will hopefully get to come complain about his life soon enough. I was going to just leave the poll up and ignore Alison if she won, but since the new polls don't allow people to change their votes, that would disqualify all the people who voted for Alison, which would suck. So I'm putting the poll back up again, and all of you can go vote once again. I assume Sangria will maintain her commanding lead, but you never know, the Alison fans might pull a surprise upset. Since no new people have been added, refer back to this post for spoilers about what voting for each character might get you in a story.

3 comments:

  1. Well... that was traumatic. I'm guessing the black-eyed women was Nemesis, giving poor Alison a peep talk. I also got a feeling that Geoff and company have just made one, or even two major enemies.

    Love your work Anne, hope your new writing room helps you pump out more inspiring material. You got seriously envious talent, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, you're awesome. :)

      Delete
    2. Nemesis was my first thought but by the end I was pretty sure she wasn't. Given the themes of crime and punishment and guilt, I think it's more likely Sissy is Tisiphone of the Kindly Ones.

      Delete