Thursday, May 16, 2013

Greek Dudes are Awesome

I noticed a symmetry between the greek god kings.  They all have 1 epic and 3 purviews.  Was that intentional?  Also, how many  maxed arete do you think they each have?

I was a big fan of them being symmetrical   I fuckin love symmetry.  But anne is a long time hater of indulging my need for game symmetry.  So eventually we decided not to make them symmetrical.  Then we did a 6 month class on greek mythology and visited greece on a mythology tour(honeymoon).  After that we took another swing at all greek associateds and ....seems they were symmetrical.  So no, in the end it wasnt intentional, but I sure like it.

Maxed arete is anyone's guess.  Id say at least 6, with probably another 6 at half and another 6 at 3-4 at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment