Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lovely Nanshe

Question: I love the painting of Nanshe that you created. It means a lot to me because of my personal affinity for this goddess. This may sound odd, but I would like to know if I can use it as my Facebook profile picture. I am someone that is not comfortable with placing a photo of myself on the internet and, therefore, have never done so. This is why I would like to use another kind of image and the one that you created is perfect. Thank you.

Hi, there!

I'm glad you like the painting - so do I, but we're not the original artists. The painting of Nanshe on our site is actually simply titled "Goddess" and is by the very talented Jennifer Lee, who graciously allowed us to use it and whose art you can see over here at her DeviantArt page. If you'd like to use it for something, just shoot her a message over there to ask for permission.

We here at JSR have many talents, but painting is not one of them. As always, we're super grateful to all the talented artists who have allowed us to use their work to make this place look spiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment