Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Cambridge Tales

Hey, folks!

John and I are out of town being funny in Boston this weekend starting tomorrow, so we will not be around. Thanks to the magic of the internet (and my own sense that my creaking inbox will not thank me for letting your awesome questions get backed up any further), however, there will still be blog posts during that time, automatically coming to you with love from wherever we may roam. We won't be able to respond to comments much, but please feel free to still leave them and discuss amongst yourselves, and we'll dive in as soon as we get back.

Everybody play nice, and tell us the stories of your awesome games when we come back!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I was hoping there would still be the blog to keep me occupied while all of you are gone!

    ReplyDelete