Friday, February 3, 2012

Faster, Chronicler! Write! Write!

Question: I love reading the fiction on your site and my friends and I use your version of the Purviews when we play. I was just wondering if any of the upcoming fiction updates will include the characters' adventures as gods?

Aww, shucks, we're glad you like it. As John pointed out in a recent post bent exclusively on shaming me into being more productive, our stories are quite a bit behind where the players are in their current games, so there are still adventures to be chronicled from their demigod careers before we can get to their apotheosis. It's likely to be a couple of months, thanks to disappointing things like day jobs and needing to pay attention to loved ones.

But there will definitely be god-fiction; I have outlines for at least three or four apotheosis stories already, and I'm sure the players will remind me of any awesome happenings I may have forgotten. We're going to try to kick up the writing pace around here now that a few other projects are wrapping up, so I hope we'll get there sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment