Friday, February 10, 2012

One Step at a Time

Question: A chronological fiction page?! There go my plans for the weekend! :)

Hey, when you need to waste time, we're here for you. We are expert time-wasters.

We'd actually gotten a few requests for a list of the stories in chronological order, so anyone who doesn't have access to the filing cabinet in our heads could see where everything fits together and new readers could start from the beginning without confusion. It's bare-bones at the moment, but I'll probably jazz it up as soon as I figure out what it should look like. (Suggestions are welcome!)

Having it all on one page makes me calculate the number of hours it represents, though, and then I have the strong urge to go invent a new fuel source or save a continent full of starving children to make up for all the time I've spent on it instead of on other things.

2 comments:

  1. We'd be nowhere without the artists of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we'd probably be somewhere more practical, but much less fun.

    ReplyDelete