Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Advice

We get a lot of great questions about rules and mythology. Anne handles most of those because she's better with "words" and "knowledge". However, I also realized that people may have questions about their game specifically, or how I might handle a dispute in game, or a storyline, or a certain character, or anything really. So feel free to ask those kinds of questions too.

I'm certain that like most of my posts they'll spark much arguing and throwing of fire. Which is the part of this blog I find entertaining.

Also, I plan on slowly statting up NPCs because it's been asked for. So if you have any particular ones you'd like to see, please send in a note and we'll do those ones first. I have Colin up and ready to go with more to come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment