Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tiny PSA

Hey, there, folks!

In case you love pronunciation guides and love the Elohim, the two are now together with hopefully mostly accurate pronunciation recordings on the House Rules page. Bust out that Hebrew chet sound in honor of Hanukkah.

I'm trying to slowly add the names of gods from the downloadable supplements when I have a few free minutes and a quiet house to record in, so hopefully we'll see some more of those in the not too distant future.

Until then, back to your Sunday, you guys. :)

Edit: Also, person who wrote in wondering why Uller wasn't on there... he is now. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this!

    You should probably have a PSA about the fact that rivalries are no longer a thing though. That so needed to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's right, I did that yesterday, too.

      Rivals and Enemies are no longer a thing, y'all. If you're wondering why, refer to Vlog 54. :)

      Delete
    2. Now if only we could have the NPC section back...sigh, I miss that pic of...random oht guy whose name I don't remember.

      Seriously though, I've been meaning to ask...what happened to the NPC section?

      Delete
    3. Embarrassingly enough, we removed it by accident and I haven't had time to fix it yet. :(

      It also needs an overhaul and stuff, so it keeps getting put off.

      Delete