Saturday, December 28, 2013

Anne's Fiction Corner

Well, will you look at what we've got here? It's another awesome fiction offering from our players!

The saga of Russel Pride continues with more journal entries in Punch Drunk: Taking Back the City, still starring our favorite Scion of Sekhmet (unless you ask Leona) as well as Skylar Copperwaithe, Isaac Green, Anton Volconi and Zoe Vrontopoulos. Today, Russel learns more about what it means to be a Scion, has run-ins with both monsters and mortal police forces, and realizes that feelings are hard.

Man, I love writing fiction myself, but it's so much fun when I get to read someone else's, too!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying this saga, and I'm already super giddy and excited about that Scion group getting super hero outfits and names. It's pretty much coming off as a meeting of my two favourite settings now. So wonderful! Also it's really enjoyable to read, even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard from a little bird that we might get to see what the design of those suits looks like someday... but we'll have to see. :)

      Delete
    2. I don't know if my little fangirling heart could take such a treat!

      Delete
  2. Not gonna lie, I now have a total man-crush on Russel :3

    ReplyDelete