Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In the game of scion....

what would be your scenario for an event that would do beyond ragnarok damage to the world. I'm talking about blowing it up so thourougly both the gods and titans would hang there heads pick up their toys and go home.

I think it is very possible to play Rag as a real end of the world, nothing exists afterwards scenario. But that said, I think there are several end of the world types that could equal it in scope, but probably not go beyond it. Ra ending the world, brahma ending the world, the 5th sun of the aztecs setting(ehh...i hope Im remembering my suns right). Any of the worlds many apocalypse type events could be similar, or you could scale any of them up to be "bigger" or rather "biggest".

Im not sure anything would really make titans and gods "go home" because....if it was that bad....how is there a home to go back to?

I think titan realms exploding onto earth, or through the underworld in a nonfixable way could be similiarly horrible. If all the underworlds were permanently destroyed with no possible way to fix them or something the death gods would probably give up.


Ehh...I dont know. I generally dont think any gods/titans are able to give up until they win or die. Its like a certain throne related game.

No comments:

Post a Comment