Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm the fellow who asked the 'How do the gods decide among themselves who is most powerful?' Question. I was not trying to troll you. I was not trying to get around your 'who would win' question ban. I did not know such a ban existed. I was asking an honest question. The 'perfect wording' to get around the ban is coincidence. I just wanted to make that clear. Thank you for answering my question. Have a great day. Eager to see Anne's project once its done.

Hey anonymous dude. We let our questions be anonymous, because this lets people feel free to ask questions without being embarrassed, or feel like we'll dislike them because of a question...but the flip side of that, is we dont know who is actually asking questions. Instead we just get a sea of questions, many of which are the same. We of course cant expect someone asking a question to have seen all our blogs/vlogs before, but its easy to get caught assuming that when you get so many of the same question that you've answered a couple times already.

So, to that, sorry for assuming you had heard us talk about this question before. We dont have a ban on questions, we just wont answer them, we really just get too many of em, and our answer will always be the same.

My Faux angry blogging is exxaggerated for film. Im not actually angry with you anonymous, although, hopefully you dont care if I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment