Friday, October 5, 2012

Moment of Madness

Question: I thought I knew a lot about Scion, but apparently I was wrong. What on earth are Legendary Deeds?

Man, I wouldn't have expected to get this question more than once - guess it's buried a little more thoroughly than the average scan through the books catches.

Legendary Deeds refer to times that a Scion chooses to go the extra mile to do something that's so amazing, awe-inspiring or memorable that it becomes almost too cool to fail; it is an action that myths might be written about, such as Theseus' slaying of the Minotaur or Okuninushi's escape from Susano-o.

The mechanics that allow Scions to perform Legendary Deeds may be found in Scion: Hero on page 122. Happy Deeding, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I TOLD you Legendary Deeds don't stand out!

    Now I no longer feel like an idiot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roy (Previously Known as Jacob)October 5, 2012 at 3:59 PM

      Glad I could help.

      Delete