Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bum bum bummm

I hate titling blogs.  Titling?  Titleing?  I hate words.

So, Im a slow reader and watching of things.  Im  usually pretty busy.  So Ive seen bits and pieces of the blog from sunday, but finally this evening got time to sit and watch the entire thing.  And it was excellent!  Video quality....little poor, but content, really good.  Huge thanks to Thomas, Amy, and Mat for doing it, I really enjoyed listening and it gave me some food for thought on some stuff.
And it was fun for anne and I as well, and a nice change of pace.  So question askers, if you wanna direct questions for a future Vlog at players, please feel free and maybe we'll see them again sometime.

We're budgetting in a cheap video camera...we'll try to get it in soon.  I cant stand the bad video quality.  So thats coming soon.  FEAR NOT!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think the video quality is more than enough to tide you over until you can budget a slightly more expensive video camera. Are any other viewers having trouble with the video quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the quality is fine.

    ReplyDelete