Monday, March 24, 2014

AMA: Last Chance!

Hey, everybody!

Today is the last day for the Scion AMA! If you have any questions you want to ask any of our characters (check out this post for the rules, if you missed them), now is the time! After tonight, we'll send the questions we have on to the players and start posting their answers.

I know there are a few people who told me they were working on it that I haven't heard from yet, so feel free to chime in. :) The players are excited and we'll soon have a window into these characters' minds!

4 comments:

  1. AMA Question: Why did Sangria marry Geoff? There must have been other pretty men around who care more about Aztec virtues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be one of those! I've had a crazy couple of weeks at work, hopefully I can make it in time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting the questions together for players right now, so feel free to send in whatever you've got. :)

      Delete
    2. Kinda fell asleep after work :(, finishing it up right now! Should be hitting your mailbox in a few minutes (hopefully on time).

      Delete