Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Scion AMA: Kettila Blomgren

It's time for Kettila! Also known now as Yoloxochitl, the child goddess, she's a bundle of Peter Pan complex goodness and wacky bloodletting shenanigans. She will murder you with a happy smile on her face, but she'll obey the rules of bedtime. And answer questions!


Do you ever miss being an adult?

No! Adulthood is dumb! Why would I ever want responsibilities? Being a kid is so much better. I don't ever have to grow up. When you're not a grown-up everyone has to take care of you and nobody can ever be mad if you make a mistake, as long as you say you're sorry afterward. And everyone can be your friend.

Who is Conrad the goblin?

Oh, he's my friend. He has a cool dojo and he teaches us to fight and we have fun. I like goblins because they're like adults but also little like kids, so you can play with them all day but they'll still take care of you if anything gets scary.


How do you and Chalchiuhtlicue feel about each other? What was it like, ascending to godhood and joining your divine family like that?

She's great! She's my mom and we get along really well together. We take care of each other and she taught me lots of important stuff. My new family is really great and smart and good at everything, and they're all really nice people and I like hanging out with them. And I think they like me too, so that's fun! I don't know. They're great. They teach me things and Chalchiuhtlicue gives good hugs now that she's not mad about anything anymore.

What is your advice for dealing with troublesome newts?

Well, I keep trying to be friends with the axolotls and they just don't like me. I don't know why, but I guess I have to just be nice to them and maybe one day they'll like me too. There's all these ones at my house and I don't know what to do with them because they won't talk to me. They just run around in the swimming pool when I'm there and make lots of squeaking sounds and blow bubbles. Axolotl stuff.



That's it for today, but next time, more divine persons and their weird divine opinions.

9 comments:

  1. So my question wasn't answered. Is that because it's a disqualified question or am i sending it to the wrong e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like you must have sent it to the wrong place - I don't have one from you! I seem to recall that there was a brief problem with the wrong email address being up the first few hours of the AMA, so it might be our fault. Would you like to resend them to me, and I can get them to everyone?

      If you post Kettila's here, I can go tell her player to come take a look.

      Delete
    2. ampstorytellers@gmail.com is the right address.

      Delete
  2. The Question is basically this: What made Kettila decide to try and save Yggdrasil, and what made Aganju dislike her? (other then disliking everyone, unless that was the reason.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we were traveling one day on Yggdrasil when the great tree started talking to me. It told me all about how it was really scared, because of Ragnarok being so close, and It just didn't want to die. I felt really, really bad for it, because I know I wouldn't want to die either. So, I promised I would do everything I could do save it. As far as Ajanju goes, I don't think he really didn't like me all that much, I was just in the way of that he thought he needed to do.

      Delete
  3. i already sent 2 e-mails to that adress with no reply. one was asking about the legendary Algonquin Maushop and the 2nd was about source of death mythology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a question about Maushop in the questionado that I assume was from you; not sure about the other. It might have gotten filtered to spam.

      Either way, I just alerted Kettila's player. I can't promise she'll have time to come answer, but we can hope!

      Delete
    2. I don't need an answer if she doesn't want to. It's just that I've just been having a similar problem with e-mails to my friends. And BTW, have you heard about the "Maushop is Moby Dick" Theory? I heard about it at a local diversity day storytelling season.

      Delete
    3. We don't generally have time to answer direct emails that don't go through the question box, so that's probably why you didn't get responses on those. :( Your Maushop post should be coming up some time this week, though.

      Delete