Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DIVINE NCAA FINAL SCORE

http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/57ad51f11b235

Mathias 113
Thomas 111
Alex 99
Other Tom 78
John 71
Mat 57
Miraal 57
Dave 57
Anne 47
Griffin 47
Rasmus 40
Samudra 38
Purple Snit 29
Jacob 22


And its all over. In a massive upset, that only one person guessed from the outset Pele is our volcanic champion. Thanks everyone for playing, its been a lot of fun. I'll make some changes next year to hopefully make it better and to definitely give everyone more time before the first game.

Mathias, Thomas, and Alex will get some very small future prizes. Will get back to you guys on those within the month(ish).

But thanks again to everyone who played!!

5 comments:

  1. YEAAAH! Go Pele!
    I was waay more into this than healthy is. ^^
    This was so much fun! I'm already excited for next season of god brackets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked, but it was fun, and I'm in next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Loki, you'll win next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I get a consolation prize for being in last place???

    ReplyDelete
  5. *comforts and offers aloe*

    ReplyDelete