Friday, January 25, 2013

Fantasy Football for the Gods?

http://forums.white-wolf.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=72140

I mostly explain it in the above post on the WW forums.  I had a neat idea of doing a god draft like a fantasy football draft.  I think itll be a blast.  I thought about doing it on here, but after some suggestions from Anne we think that might get messy.  So its over there, and I think itd be better if some of our readership were involved.  And itd be fun to have more interaction with you guys :)



6 comments:

  1. Question, are the Meso-Americans allowed in? Cause this is going to get very bloody very quickly if they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't invite the Xibalbans. They cheat.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but I thought they sacrificed themselves cause of the Hero Twins trick?

      Or are they still around? lol.

      Delete
    3. There are a lot more Xibalbans than the two the Hero Twins pulled their shenanigans on. Xibalba's a big, nasty place. :)

      Delete
    4. Well, that makes more sense. lol. So yeah, hopefully we do not bring them along. Unless we know their specific name and are not playing in their realm... Then it will be a slower death..

      Give me Thor, Mannan Mac Lir, Hermes, Sekhmet and Set. This team will rock so hard. lol.

      Delete
  2. I'll try and do a Native American starsweep. If limited to five, my ideal team (which I may not get) would be Tezcatlipoca, Xbalanque, Pachacamac, Nanook, and Sinaa (the last being an Amazonian jaguar god)

    ReplyDelete