Tuesday, November 5, 2013

And They Will Call Me...

Question: The players in my group are approaching Legend 9, and we were wondering, how did your Legend 9+ players decide on what their 'god names' would be (ex: Sowiljr, Eztli, etc.)?

Question: Hey guys. I had a question. How do you find or create names for your characters who reach godhood? I see these evocative names and would like to know so when my characters reach God one day, they too can have culturally relevant new names. :)


Hey, there! I'm not sure if this is the same person twice, but if it is, please accept our apologies for only now slogging through the question backlog to get to you.

We've actually talked about this one before, so check out ye olde post about our god-level characters and how they came by their names. The short answer is that there's no official process, but hopefully there will be some helpful pointers in there that you might be able to use.

3 comments:

  1. I was the second asker. And although, sadly, the campaign where my character was close to Godhood folded, I will look at that past post for inspiration for naming my new character in my new campaign. Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that, but I hope the next one is fun! :)

      Delete
  2. It is so far. Got a tech-oriented son of Nuwa that should make for interesting naming when/if he makes it to Godhood. :)

    ReplyDelete