Friday, February 8, 2013

Hug It Out!

Question: I just read Frozen Hearts, and man, and I just want to say kudos to Geoff's player, for apologizing on behalf of all of Asgard and giving Loki a hug. That was my favorite moment of the whole fiction pieces, right there. It really brings something very heartwarming into the whole thing.

I'm sure he'll be glad to know you enjoyed it. :)

Loki's general treatment across all our PCs has been really interesting, from Geoff deciding to be best friends with him forever to Aurora hating him with all the fiery passion of Muspelheim. But then again, that's just how trickster-gods roll. They can't help but polarize.

I'm pretty sure Geoff is on a mission to be charming at all the problems in the divine world until everything's okay again. Hug it out, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the one who posted this; yeah, I've got to agree, it's very fun to see what you guys do with that trickster, and him being affected like that was very interesting.
    So from what you posted, I can assume that Geoff will be interacting with Loki some more, in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah. Loki is a major player in the story up to and including Ragnarok, for both Geoff's and Aurora's bands. He'll be around quite a bit.

      Delete