Friday, January 27, 2012

The First Greco-Japanese War

Question: Are you going to put up fiction for Sophia Archimedes (I.E. Aiona)? I would like to read about the start of the feud between her and Hachiro Koga. Will Hachiro become a god as well? His character sheet has him at eight legend already and I think at this point he has to ascend keep up with Aiona and Terminus and get revenge on them. Also what does Izanami think of Aiona and her actions? Finally was Hachiro's sister ever awakened, and did Sophia and Goze really murder her in cold blood?

Right now, Aiona's player is sneezing uncontrollably somewhere, wondering what the heck is going on.

I see you have a touch of the prophecy yourself - there will indeed be fiction for Sophia in the (hopefully) near future, including a story that sheds more light on the conflict between her, Izanami, and Hachiro Taro Koga. The players have been kind enough to already make all these awesome stories, so things are just being held up by my slow, slow pace at writing them down (sorry!).

I don't want to spoil the forthcoming story, but I can say a few things: Hachiro is most definitely going to become a god, Izanami is not Aiona's biggest fan, and while Aiona may seem less dangerous than Eztli, in practice we are never quite sure who the most frightening femme fatale of that game really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment