Thursday, February 6, 2014

King of the North, Queen of the South

Question: I loved your fanmix for Aurora and Wolf! (Even though it made me sad...) Do you have any more for other characters, and if you do could we see them? Pretty please?

Hey, your wish is our command. We actually have several of these, which is either a sign that we're awesome and full of creative love for our characters, or we need to get out more. Or both.

When we talk about romance in our Scion games, things almost always begin and end with the same two people: Sangria and Geoff. Here's a playlist for them, two heroes who were never meant to be together but who even death couldn't rip away from each other.


Art by Marc Camelbeke and Zoya.

1. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
It's a damned cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are, but I'm with you


2. Rise Against - Savior
That's when she said "I don't hate you boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save"
That's when I told her "I love you girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have"


3. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
But you cut me open
And I keep bleeding love


4. Adam Lambert - What Do You Want From Me
Just don't give up
I'm working it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up
I need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around


5. Natasha Marsh - He Moves and Eyes Follow
He moves and eyes follow
Longing to touch, they want him so much
They stare
He speaks and all listen
They so want to hear, he draws them so near
They care that he's there
He walks and laughter follows
Like ripples follow a storm
In pools of fallen rain
He goes and light follows
And those who have stayed see the room fade
And go bare
How long can I stand with my heart
When wherever he moves my eyes follow him there?


6. Pentatonix - Natural Disaster
My soul it died in Armageddon
My soul it died from your love
You're bringing these plagues on me
You brought me to my knees with your love
You see I tried - lord did I try
But girl you're raining hell on my earth
I'd pray to heaven if I had worth
You see I tried - did I try
But you're a natural disaster


7. Holly Brook - Like Blood Like Honey
Seven sunrises and seven more nights
You'd think that we could learn to do this right
If nothing changes then I am going to stop
But do I really have a choice?
Oh no I think not


8. Maroon 5 - Misery
I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me


9. Leona Lewis - I Got You
Go ahead and say goodbye
I'll be all right
Go ahead and make me cry
I'll be all right
But when you need a place to run to
For better or worse
I got you


10. Bruno Mars - Grenade
I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd just in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
I would go through all of this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes I would die for you baby
But you won't do the same


11. Lady Gaga - Judas
When he comes to me I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times he betrays me

I'm just a holy fool and baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas


12. Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy
Stranger than your sympathy
This is my apology
I'm killing myself from the inside out
And now my fears have pushed you out


13. Rie Sinclair - Alarmed
And I awake to find the light fading from your eyes
And your ashes spilling out from the inside
And I awake to find no sound to fall between your lips and the ground
Am I surprised or am I alarmed?


14. The Black Keys - Run Right Back
Well she's a special thing
She doesn't read too much
But there's no doubt
She's written about

She's the worst thing I've been addicted to
And I run right back
I run right back to her


15. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
And I don't want the world to see me
Because I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


16. Ron Pope - Daylight
And I ain't got no magic potion
All I know is that we're better off together
Than we ever were alone
So if you let me try just give me time
Oh woman I will find a way
To make you ease your troubled mind


17. Vienna Teng - Gravity
Hey love
I am a constant satellite of your blazing sun
My love
I obey your law of gravity


18. Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman
She can lead you to love
She can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth
But she'll never believe you
And she'll take what you give her as long as it's free
She steals like a thief but she's always a woman to me


19. Emilie Autumn - Remember
When you say my name
When you hold my hand
When you whisper in my ear the things that only you could understand
When you say my name
When you hold my hand
When you touch me softly in the way that only you can do
I remember you


20. Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same
Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending
Too much time, too long defending
You and I are done pretending


21. Griffith Frank - Unusual Way
In a very unusual way I owe what I am to you
Though at times it appears I won't stay I never go
Special to me in my life since the first day that I met you
How could I ever forget you once you had touched my soul?
In a very unusual way
You've made me whole


22. Collin Raye - Man of My Word
I'm a man of my word and I made you a vow
I swore that I'd love you and I can't change that now
They tell me I'm free to find someone new
But I don't have the heart because I gave mine to you


23. The Cardigans - You're the Storm
Oh it's healing, bang bang bang
I can hear your cannons call
You've been aiming at my land
Your hungry hammers falling

And if you want me I'm your country
If you win me I'm forever


24. Nickelback - Far Away
I wanted you to stay
Because I need to hear you say
"I love you and I have loved you all along
And I forgive you"


25. Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart
Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

On the sea that's painted black
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

As the world comes to an end
I'll be there to hold your hand
Because you're my king
And I'm your lionheart


26. Mumford & Sons - Lover of the Light
So love the one you hold
And I will be your gold
To have and to hold
A lover of the light


5 comments:

  1. I love this, so much feels! Gonna be listening to it all night!

    I really like the picture too, is that made for them or just a happy coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a happy coincidence. :) They also give me many feels!

      Delete
  2. You guys are the best at introducing me to awesome music. A while back I found out about "Lover of the Light" through Geoff's character page and it's become one of my favorite songs ever.

    I'll give these a listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, glad you find some stuff you like! :)

      Delete